As you know, we work in strategic partnership with A Business Innovation, the outsourced marketing company, who we share our London office with. I’ve been in contact with Abbie and as a special value-add to our clients she has agreed to provide a discount of £100 on the tickets to her next 2 Day Value Proposition event! That means you pay just £398 for two full days with Abbie to craft your value proposition.
Abbie has helped a number of our advisers to develop their value proposition and re-launch their website. Typically this is done on a 1:2:1 basis, but through her event series she offers this service at a cost much lower than she usually charges (her day rate for 1:2:1 consultancy is £1,300+VAT). So if you’ve been struggling with your value proposition I strongly encourage you to consider attending this workshop.
Below is an overview of the content for the workshop and a link to the online booking form. To claim your discount use the code Para-Sols in the ‘Enter Discount Code’ section.
2 Day Value Proposition Workshop – 5th & 6th December, London
This workshop is designed to address the issues you face in articulating your value proposition and transforming your business.
You will LEARN:
· HOW to create your value proposition using a proven step-by-step process (including a workbook with examples)
· HOW to package and present your value proposition to different audiences (clients, prospects, professional connections)
· HOW to create a workable action plan for launching your value proposition
· HOW to avoid the 9 common value proposition mistakes
· HOW successful planners have used their value proposition to transform their business (using success stories and case studies)
· HOW to use your value proposition to evolve your service offering and generate more revenue
· HOW one planner trebled his minimum case size within 12 months
AND BENEFIT from round-table discussions and idea generation.
Find out more – http://newvalueproposition.eventbrite.com/
Remember, to receive the discount apply the code Para-Sols when booking.
If you’re not currently a Para-Sols client but are interested in the workshop, do contact either myself or Abbie and we’ll see what we can do to help you!